So some weeks ago I was putting into writing all the mouse/rat related folklore of my country that I knew about. Continue reading
*Spoiler Warning!*If you want to avoid any major plot reveals, take the spoiler warning on top of the book discussion posts seriously. "And so dumbledore's dead" may even be how I choose to start a post.
- After finishing 'Reflected in You' by Sylvia Day: review!
- Curran's POV [snippets from the first 4 books] (by Andrew Gordon)
- a funny story (fable)
- Curran's POV [Jim and Curran] (by Andrew Gordon)
- Thief! (a short illustrated prequel to 'The Thief' by Megan Whalen Turner) [Free Read]
- I struck YA romance gold this past month--- a list of recent favourites (Part 1)
- An original James Potter and Sirius Black story (by Rowling)
- Curran’s POV [end of Magic Bleeds] (by Andrew Gordon)
- Murder in Mumbai (A review)
- Curran's POV [Mahon and Curran fight] (by Andrew Gordon)
- 37,489 hits
Join me on twitter, people!
- andrew gordon Angel Arthur Conan Doyle author bbc benedict cumberbatch book Book Country book list book review books Carla Kelly christian grey contemporary Curran POV darcy dog elizabeth bennet end of Magic bleeds England eugenides fanart fantasy fantasy fiction fiction fifty shades of grey Fire Study funny funny scene Gordon Andrews High fantasy high school Ilona Andrew Ilona andrews India Jane Austen kate daniels kindle Learning Literature Magic magic bites Magic Study Maria V. Snyder Megan Whalen Turner me thinks my post mystery my story netgalley non fiction Novella pencil poetry Poison Study Prequel project Queen's Thief rachel rossano regency Regency romance review romance Romance novel science fiction sherlock short story sketch snippet Study series TV series Urban fantasy Writers Resources Writing young adult